Thursday, August 23, 2007

Man Eaten Alive From Mold At Workplace

Dan Paulak died from toxic mold in his workplace, a Health Clinic. His job as an inspector was to keep people safe from a harmful environment. Eaten inside out from stachybotrys and aspergillus, please pray for the family he left behind. Honor Dan's memory and speak out to stop the mold of greed, deceit and death. ABC investigates. See shocking video and story at this link:

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Please Sign The "Impact Of Mold Illness" Petition

We appreciate every signature. Only by joining together can our voices be heard.

Impact of Mold Illness Petition

Toxic Mold - Wall Street Exposes Conflict Of Interest - Victim Speaks Out

ACOEM papers written with bias? Did authors have a vested interest? Is the plausibilty of indoor molds affecting one's health without merit? As many suffer mold induced illnesses, is this just a ploy to deny legitimate claims? Wall Street investigation leads to story. Victim shares photos of injuries. Does the rat study make any sense?

read more digg story

Mold In Bible - Saddam - Photos Show Injury

Dr. Andrew Campbell and recent victim of toxic mold share history, symptoms, photos of mold induced injury; what to look for in adverse health effects. Even in Bible days they knew how dangerous mold was. It's stealing the innocent lives of people all over the nation. This is just one example. Please take it serious. Iris & Tlee

read more digg story